Sunday 7 April 2013

Underestimate Me

The power of underestimation is not acknowledged that much. Or is it?

Well we have five fingers in a hand and do all them have the same functions? Certainly not. Everyone has their own characteristics; one is as strong as thumb, one as aggressive as the middle finger and not to underestimate the use of little finger that every kid uses the most.  Likewise one cannot expect the other to be what they want them to be.  So it is always well advised to be yourself (the saddest advice one could ever give? Well yeah! I'm not giving it here though). 

A narrow part from my personal experiences, there were always those people around me to pull me down at every point of time. There are few till date. To show what they are and what I am not. Believe me; they did no harm to me other than throwing some harsh words. All good that happened to me, ‘being underestimated’ was one of the biggest reasons that made me grow more. And every time I sit back and think I wish to throw back a silent smile. That is it. And so I don’t find a reason to compare and to be compared. Everyone is good at something or the other, everyone needs to discover themselves and be good at it. Need I say more? I'm not that preaching kind of a person, believe me. :p My posts are just to leave back a message for some to realise. People should find their own advices and grow along with it, right? (:

So why compare? Why show someone what they are not good at? Why not show what they are good at? Even if people fail to do that, nevermind, acknowledge the power of underestimation now on and yet again GROW.

There is this nuance in every human being which is undefined and cannot be compared. One definitely cannot expect traits to get matched. If things were meant to be that way imagine apathy surrounding us then.

So if you have that slot of someone around you or say if you are the one, Bother less and let it go!

Lastly “JUST DISCOVER YOURSELF AND LIVE”. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment